Top ＞ Location List ＞ Akita Museum of Modern Art
Akita Museum of Modern Art
- Akita Museum of Modern Art
- Akita prefecture Yokote-city Akasaka aza Tomigasawa
- In 1994, it opened in Akita Furusato village. Exhibiting excellent works of art in the late modern era, including western-style painting "Akita Ranga" which the Akita lord and vassals have drawn actively during the middle and late Edo period.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2011
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Yokote City Tourism Association, 1F Y2 plaza, 1-21 Ekimae cho, Yokote city, Akita prefecture 013-0036
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.