- Ishigaki Airport
- Ishigaki shi, Okinawa prefecture
- Ishigaki Island is the central island of the Yaeyama area. There is a physical distance of about 410 kilometers from the main island of Okinawa, which is comparable to that between Tokyo and Osaka, and there is no regular passenger ship service except for the surrounding remote islands. It is the entrance that welcomes you.
- Date of photo shooting
- December 2022
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- airports/airport buildings/heliports
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Requirements for Shootings Application Deadlines
- Parking Available comments
- 295 spaces (including 7 spaces for handicapped persons) *All are paid parking lots.
- Rest Area (rest station) Available comments
- There are restaurants and convenience stores on the premises
- Restrooms Available comments
- Toilet available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- There is no time limit for shooting, but we may make adjustments such as staggering the time for times when there are many arrival flights.
- Requirements for Shootings comments
- Except for the performers, all filming staff are required to wear armbands.
- Application Deadlines comments
- In principle, it is necessary to coordinate the shooting details with the person in charge at least 3 days before the desired shooting date. After adjustment, submit the filming permission application form. In addition, it is necessary to attach a proposal (one that shows the outline of the work / program) to the application form.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.