The Misuzu Kaneko Memorial
- The Misuzu Kaneko Memorial
- Nagato city, Yamaguchi prefecture
- A memorial opens in the Kaneko sentence British temple ruins where みす ゞ spent the childhood period in April, 2003 equal to birth 100 years of nursery rhyme poet "Misuzu Kaneko".
I comprise bodily sensation できるみす ゞ galleries by a sound and light in the permanent construction exhibition room which displayed the mementos such as a collection of posthumous works or the kimono, the world of the poetry of みす ゞ and can remember a life of みす ゞ and the times when I lived.
- Date of photo shooting
- December -0001
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.