Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Naka-ku, Hiroshima city, Hiroshima prefecture
- In 1986, after renovating old facilities and its contents, the museum reopened as an urban-type museum with good amenities, concentrating on forming a balanced picture with the adjacent lush green "Shukkei-en", a nationwide famous garden. The museum possesses and exhibits several pieces of art works associated with Hiroshima prefecture, Japanese/Asian art crafts, and other displays featuring art works created in the 1920s-30s period. The museum owns over 3500 pieces.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2020
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.