Nara prefectutal Museum of Art
- Nara prefectutal Museum of Art
- Nara city, Nara prefecture
- Nara’s main art museum has an extensive collection of Japanese art, with a focus on the Edo and Meiji eras. Exhibitions rotate every two to three months and explanations of most pieces are in English. There is a good museum shop and regular free workshops and activities for families. Free for seniors and for foreigners with ID.
- Date of photo shooting
- December 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.