Silver grass along Hozugawa river
- Silver grass along Hozugawa river
- Kameoka city, Kyoto prefecture
- Silver grass grown in clusters about 500 meters at the right bank of Hozu river.
Managed by Nantan civil engineering office.
- Date of photo shooting
- October 2020
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- residential areas near lakes & rivers waterfalls/rivers/streams/canyons roads and paths in mountains, forests, fields
- Parking Available comments
- Big-sized cars can be parked.
- Shooting Time Available comments
- 24 hours
- Requirements for Shootings comments
- Bento boxes are available
- Application Deadlines comments
- 2 weeks before shooting
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.