Japanese Court and Open-air Architectural Museum (Rekishi-no-sato)
- Japanese Court and Open-air Architectural Museum (Rekishi-no-sato)
- Matsumoto City, Nagano
- Erected in the Meiji era (1868-1912) as the Matsumoto Branch Court of Nagano District Court. This is the only wooden court building remaining in Japan.
In the outdoor exhibit area behind the courthouse, you can see;
- The house where advocator of democratic rights, Naoe Kinoshita (1869-1937), was born
- A prison block of an older era.
- An old hut in which poor Silk factory girls once lived and Silk factory equiptment.
- Date of photo shooting
- August 1998
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.