Kanazawa Station (Motenashi Dome)
- Kanazawa Station (Motenashi Dome)
- Kinoshinbomachi 1-1, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0858
- There is the Motenashi Dome outside of Kanazawa train station east exit and it’s constructed from glass panels.
It looks impressive but it also protects visitors from bad weather like an umbrella.
And in front of it, there is the Tsuzumi-mon Gate inspired by tsuzumi (hand drum used for Japanese traditional performing art).
These buildings are well-known as new symbols of Kanazawa.
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Requirements for Shootings
- Requirements for Shootings comments
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.