|Name of film commission||Okinawa Film Office|
|Location||Yomitan village, Okinawa prefecture|
|Description||Overlooking the west coast on a 125-meter high hill, Zakimi Castle was erected during the 15th century. Around 1422, Gosamaru, then lord of Yamada Castle, four kilometers northeast of Zakimi, build Zakimi Castle by demolishing Yamada Castle and using the stone for his new home. With two terraces, a perimeter of 365 meters, and a total area of 7,385 m2 , it is a medium-scale castle. While the ramparts follow the Aikata masonry technique made of Ryukyu limestone, the arch entrance is pure Nunodzumi-style masonery.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
|Contact||c/o Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau,
Okinawa Industrial Support Center 2F, 1831-1 Oroku, Naha, Okinawa Prefecture 901-0152
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.