|Name of film commission||Okinawa Film Office|
|Location||Naha city, Okinawa prefecture|
|Description||Located two kilometers south of Shurijo Castle, Shikina-en Gardens was the second home of the Ryukyuan kings and was also called the southern residence. Built around 1800, it welcomed envoys from the Chinese imperial government, called Sapposhi. Centered on a pond that is designed after the Chinese character for “heart”, the garden offers a wonderful promenade with a pond where floats a hexagonal Chinese-style building linked by an arched stone bridge. On the north side is the Ikutokusen spring while on the south side is Kankodai, an observatory platform.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
|Contact||c/o Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau,
Okinawa Industrial Support Center 2F, 1831-1 Oroku, Naha, Okinawa Prefecture 901-0152
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.