|Name of film commission||Tagawa Film Commission|
|Location||Soedamachi, tagawa gun, Fukuoka prefecture|
|Description||The station was buit in April, 1948 and has a red roof and red pillars.|
|Era of location (facility)||Post-war Showa era|
|Contact||1-1 Chuo-machi, Tagawa City, Fukuoka prefecture, 825-8501
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.