|Name of film commission||Yamaguchi Prefectural Film Commission|
|Location||Nagato city, Yamaguchi prefecture|
|Weather photographed||Clouded sky|
|Description||子孫鷲頭弘忠 of the height of Ouchi 16s bunch performed a founding of the Taineiji Temple in an old historic temple in Fukawayumoto, Nagato-shi in 1410. It is the place of Yoshitaka Ouchi father and son own blade, and there is the graveyard Historic Remains. There is the huge rock Bridge which is one of the Yamaguchi Prefecture three biggest strangeness Bridge. In addition, it is famous as Popular Tourist Spot of a cherry tree and the Autumn Leaves.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
|Contact||1-1 Taki-machi, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi Prefecture 753-8501
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.