|Name of film commission||Hagi Film Commission|
|Location||Hagi city, Yamaguchi|
|Description||agi feudal clan 2s feudal lord Tsunahiro Mori (つなひろ) revives, and Daisho-in Temple is the Rinzai sect temple which fixed the buildings less than the main hall of a Buddhist temple by (1656) in 1656. Daisho-in Temple has Burial Place of Mori House each generation (even number) less than two generations including 初代藩主秀就 (rope wide father). Fire enters the garden lantern of more than 600 bases in many lamps society of August 13 and creates the world of the mysterious profundity.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
|Contact||c/o Tourism Division, the Hagi City Office,
510 Emukai, Hagi, Yamaguchi Prefecture 758-8555
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.