|Name of film commission||Hiroshima Film Commission|
|Description||Originally built in 1589 by the Lord Terumoto Mori. Completely destroyed by the atomic bomb, it was rebuilt in 1958 and now used as a museum. Beautiful with cherry blossoms.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
|Contact||5-44 Moto-machi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture 730-0011
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.