|Name of film commission||Tottori Prefecture Film Commission|
|Location||Tottori city, Tottori prefecture|
|Description||Built in 1912 and started supplying water in 1916. Closed down in 1973. Has a high value in history. Designated as a national important property.|
|Era of location (facility)||Nothing|
|Contact||411-4 Ａｉｏｉ-cho, Tottori City
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.