|Name of film commission||Kobe Film Office|
|Location||Shimoyamatedori Chuo-ku Kobe|
|Description||This French Renaissance style building designed by an architect Hanroku Yamaguchi was built in 1902 as the fourth prefectural government building. All but the external walls were burned down by war, which was restored twice after the war. It has turned into the Hyogo Prefecture Guest House remaining the vestige of the Meiji era, and observing over 100 years of the history of Hyogo Prefecture.|
|Era of location (facility)||Nothing|
|Contact||6-1-12,9F Sannomiya Building(east),Gokodori,Chuo-ku,Kobe
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.