|Name of film commission||Shiga Location Office|
|Location||Koen-cho, Nagahama City, Shiga|
|Weather photographed||Clouded sky|
|Description||Nagahama Castle was abandoned during the start of the Edo Period (1603 - 1868), the remains transferred to Hikone Castle and Daitsuji Temple, leaving only a stone wall and well behind.|
|Era of location (facility)||Nothing|
|Contact||2-1, Uchidehama, Otsu, Shiga Prefecture 520-0806
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.