|Name of film commission||MIE Film Commission Council|
|Location||54 Marunoichi, Nabari-city|
|Description||This is an example of one of the few remaining recent samurai family house that still exist today.(the existing house was reconstructed after a big fire in Nabari in 1710.)|
|Era of location (facility)||Post-war Showa era|
|Contact||13 Komei cho, Tsu city, Mie prefecture
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.