|Name of film commission||NAGANO FILM COMMISSION|
|Location||Ageya, Nagano shi, Nagano prefecture|
|Description||It was built in 1913. Two story wooden building with white plaster wall. It is closed in winter due to snow.|
|Era of location (facility)||The Meiji era|
|Contact||4F Nagano city Monzen Plaza, 1485-1 Shinden cho, Nagano prefecture 380-0835
c/o Nagano Convention & Visitors Bureau
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.