|Name of film commission||Toyama Film Commission|
|Location||Nakaniigawa gun, Toyama prefecture|
|Description||Built in 1370. Approach with southern Japanese hemlock trees which are 400 years old are famous.|
|Era of location (facility)||Before the Meiji era|
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.