|Name of film commission||Hakodate Film Commission|
|Location||19-15 Suehiro-cho, Hakodate-shi|
|Description||The Old Kanemori Store was first built in 1880.|
|Era of location (facility)||The Meiji era|
|Contact||c/o Hakodate City Office,
4-13 Shinonome-cho, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-8666
※The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.