Oarai Isosaki Jinja Shrine and Kamiiso-no-Torii Gate
- Oarai Isosaki Jinja Shrine and Kamiiso-no-Torii Gate
- Higashi Ibarakigun Oaraimachi, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Oarai Isosaki Jinja Shrine in Ibaraki Prefecture is known for its red torii gate on a rock in the sea (Kamiiso-no-Torii Gate). Many photographers visit to take photos of the divine view at dawn as the sun rises over the torii gate. The shrine, said to have been founded in the 9th century and rebuilt in the Edo Period after it was destroyed once in the 16th century, stands at the top of a hill facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Date of photo shooting
- January 2017
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- natural reserves/sanctuaries/scenic spots shrines/temples beaches/shores/coastlines seashores on Pacific Ocean side
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.