Jippozan Daijoin Demon Mummy
- Jippozan Daijoin Demon Mummy
- Usa City, Oita Prefecture
- If you walk a little south on “Otonoshirabedori” in Yokkaichi, Usa City, you will see a steep staircase on your right, and if you go up these 108 steps, you will see Jyuhozan Mahayana. The mummy of the demon is enshrined in the kitchen on the far right here. The demon mummy is thought to be more than 2 meters tall when it stands up, with three fingers and toes, a face length of about 30 cm, and a head with horns 5 cm long. Its eyes are hollow and its mouth looks as if it is laughing.
- Date of photo shooting
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.