Top ＞ Location List ＞ Nagoshi Festival at Usa Jingu
Nagoshi Festival at Usa Jingu
- Nagoshi Festival at Usa Jingu
- Usa City, Oita Prefecture
- Also known as the Oh-harai, the Nagoshi Festival is held for three days as a Shinto purification ceremony. The gods are carried on portable shrines (Mikoshi) as part of the ceremony.
- Date of photo shooting
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- shrines/temples night views indigenous entertainments/festivals/intangible cultural assets events/functions
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
- Usa Film Commission
Usa City Hall, 1030-1 Oaza Ueda, Usa city, Oita Prefecture, 879-0492
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.