The Saga Prefectural Kyushu Ceramic Museum
- The Saga Prefectural Kyushu Ceramic Museum
- Arita town, Saga prefecture
- The Kyushu Ceramic Museum collects potteries and porcelains from all over Kyushu mainly the Hizen Porcelains. Inside the museum, the history of Kyushu ceramics and the characteristics of each era are exhibited in detail, as well as the artworks of contemporary potters.
- Date of photo shooting
- May 2007
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.