- Saga Retrokan
- Ureshino city, Saga prefecture
- History of the Saga Retrokan building
- 1887: First built near the present day prefectural head office as a police station headquarters
- 1936: Relocated to the current site in line with the rebuilding of the police station headquarters
- After this, the building was used as the Saga Silk House, Saga Region Economic Agency, an audiovisual library and so on.
- Became the Saga Retrokan in 2009.
- Date of photo shooting
- May 2007
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.