- Miyagi gun, Miyagi prefecture
- Japanese tearoom in Fushimi Momoyama castle given from a general Hideyoshi Toyotomi to a feudal lord Masamune Date. The building is prefectural tangible cultural property and the wall painting is designated as a national important cultural property. The materials such as the feudal lord's instruments etc. related to Date family are displayed in the museum.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2010
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
- There are parking spaces near the facility.
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Sendai Tourism, Convention and International Association6F Higashinihon Fudosan Sendai Ichibancho Building, 3-3-20 Ichibancho, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi prefecture, 980-0811
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.