Bayside Place Hakata piers
- Bayside Place Hakata piers
- Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Bayside Place HAKATA is the entrance of the sea of the town of Hakata.
It is prosperous in trade from old days.
Bayside Place HAKATA has various shops and restaurants,
hot spring facilities and is the tourist attraction where an event is performed flourishingly.
There are many visitors from the foreign countries, too.
The shopping in the duty-free shop in particular and the sightseeing of the port tower are popular.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2004
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- ports/harbors/piers views from mountain tops & observatories harbors/ports/canals/aquafarms
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.