- Seashell Gallery
- Tosashimizu City, Kochi Prefecture
- Designed by Masako Hayashi, this seashell gallery is a rare shellfish exhibition hall in Japan. The building was selected by DOCOMOMO JAPAN and the Architectural Institute of Japan as one of the top 100 architectures that should be preserved as a cultural asset.
- Date of photo shooting
- October 2020
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.