Hiroshima City Museum of History and Traditional Crafts
- Hiroshima City Museum of History and Traditional Crafts
- Hiroshima city, Hiroshima prefecture
- The museum is a humanities museum which focuses on Hiroshima's traditional local industries. It occupies part of a preserved building that was constructed in 1911 (Meiji 44) and once served as an Imperial Army food supply depot.
- Date of photo shooting
- March 2020
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
- Shooting Time Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.
Other locations in the vicinity
種別Title of WorkLinks
Movie Director： 酒井信行
Actor： 鶴田真由 池内博之