Top ＞ Location List ＞ Former Uchisange Elementary School
Former Uchisange Elementary School
- Former Uchisange Elementary School
- Okayama city, Okayama prefecture
- This school was opened in 1887 and abolished in 2001. There is an important cultural property in the school ground. Both building and gym are used for various events.
- Date of photo shooting
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Rest Area (rest station) Available Shooting Time Available Requirements for Shootings Application Deadlines
- Shooting Time Available comments
- It is negotiable.
- Requirements for Shootings comments
- Can be used only when it leads to tourism attraction and city promotion of Okayama City. It cannot be used for personal photography. Please take your trash home with you. In principle, it is a return to the original state.
- Application Deadlines comments
- It depends.
Contact info for inquiries
1-5-1 Omotecho, Okayama city, Okayama prefecture, 700-0822
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.