Wakasa Railways, Wakasa station
- Wakasa Railways, Wakasa station
- Wakasa-chō, Yazu-gun, Tottori prefecture
- Running between Kooge and Wakasa Stations, this local railway, opened in 1930, features a wooden station house with old-fashioned waiting room and benches, and the old steam locomotive and its facilities can still be seen at Wakasa terminal juxtaposed with modern furnishings. Enjoy a leisurely trip through the valley, gazing through the windows at the cherry orchards bursting with fruit as the train chugs along on the old iron tracks.
- Date of photo shooting
- April 2020
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available Places that look like other facilities Use of Drones Possible
- Shooting Time Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.