Nara prefectural Complex of Man'yo Culture
- Nara prefectural Complex of Man'yo Culture
- Asuka, Takaichi, Nara prefecture
- Designed on the theme of the Man’yoshu, a vast poetry anthology from the 8th century, this modern museum is thoughtfully designed, with vibrant displays depicting daily life at the time along with artworks inspired by the poems. Presenting a foreign passport will gain you free admission to the museum.
- Date of photo shooting
- November 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- museums/art museums/resource centers
- Parking Available
Contact info for inquiries
Noborioji-cho 30, Nara city, Nara prefecture, 630-8501
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.