Former Residence of the Tamaoki Family
- Former Residence of the Tamaoki Family
- 2-2-17, Hon-machi, Miki, Hyogo, Japan
- Two wings of the main building and a storage built in 1826 are remained. At that time, the place was opened as an exchanger to exchange gold and silver to "
Kittefuda" (kind of money bills). The house is located in the site which used to be strategically important to travel to Arima, Himeji, and Akashi. In 2002, it was listed among the nation's registered tangible cultural properties (building).
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2006
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available Application Deadlines Places that look like other facilities Reservations Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Wednesday-Monday 10:00～16:00
- Application Deadlines comments
- 1 week ago
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.