Hieizan Sakamoto Cable Railway
- Hieizan Sakamoto Cable Railway
- Sakamotohonmachi, Otsu City, Shiga
- The longest cable car route in Japan at 2,025 m in total, opened in 1927. It connects the bottom of the mountain with Enryakuji Station in an 11 minute journey. Two cars leave every hour, on the hour and at 30 minutes past, and you can look out over Lake Biwa through their large European style windows.
- Date of photo shooting
- August 2007
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- train stations/station surroundings
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.