Top ＞ Location List ＞ Shin Zenta River Bridge / Zenta River Aqueduct
Shin Zenta River Bridge / Zenta River Aqueduct
- Shin Zenta River Bridge / Zenta River Aqueduct
- Aichi Prefecture Ama District, Kanie Town Nabebuta Shinden Hano Wari
- An aqueduct that is a water pipe bridge.
Along the Shin Zenta River Bridge, it connects Kanie Town and Yatomi City.
The vivid blue of the aqueduct adds a more refreshing impression to the waterside scenery.
(Photographed from Kanie Town)
Date taken: 2022/08/04 16:30
- Date of photo shooting
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
- Zenta River Drainage Station (Administrative Management Facility)
Contact info for inquiries
3-1, Gakuto, Kanie cho, Ama gun, Aichi prefecture, 497-8601
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.