Top ＞ Location List ＞ Kanie Castle Ruins Park and remains of wells
Kanie Castle Ruins Park and remains of wells
- Kanie Castle Ruins Park and remains of wells
- Kaniecho, Aichi Prefecture
- Kanie castle is said to have been built when Hojo Tokito first built a fortress in1429. There were three inner citadels and three branch castles by the Warring States Period (Sengoku Period), but the castle was destroyed in the Kanie Battle in 1584 and the earthquake in 1585. Currently there are stone monuments of the castle ruins and remains of the wells in the inner citadel of the residential area.
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
3-1, Gakuto, Kanie cho, Ama gun, Aichi prefecture, 497-8601
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.