The Kanazawa Port Cruise Terminal
- The Kanazawa Port Cruise Terminal
- Muryojimachi ri-65, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0332
- The Kanazawa Port Cruise Terminal serves as a gateway connecting Kanazawa Port with the sea.
The CIQ and waiting areas are large enough to handle customs, immigration, and quarantine for two cruise ships simultaneously.
The floor-to-ceiling windows offer a stunning view of the Sea of Japan, as well as the lights outside at night.
The Terminal also features the Learning and Experience Room — where simulations let visitors experience what it’s like to be at the helm of a cruise ship — as well as a restaurant.
In the cruise ship off-season, the CIQ and waiting areas are transformed into spaces that can be used for events, or where children can play.
- restaurants/coffee shops government & public facilities ports/harbors/piers illuminations/lighted-up facilities
- Requirements for Shootings comments
- usage fee : required. open throughout the year (excluding the New Year holidays). When the cruise ship touch the land, it takes top priority.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.