Higashi Chaya District
- Higashi Chaya District
- Higashiyama,Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0831
- Histotical chaya (=teahouse) district established in 1820.
You can see old wooden buildings and lattice-work windows which have quaint atmosphere.
- Date of photo shooting
- April 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Requirements for Shootings Places that look like other facilities
- Requirements for Shootings comments
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.