- Naeba Dragondola
- Yuzawa town, Niigata prefecture
- A Naeba-Tashiro gondola connecting Naeba and Tashiro Highland. 5,481 meter-long which is the longest in the world. Accommodates up to 8 people. Runs above the ridge and valley of Naeba mountain cordillera, one of hundred of famous mountains in Japan. Can enjoy colored leaves in autumn.
- Date of photo shooting
- October 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Please ask the person in charge.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.