Cherry blossoms at Muramatsu Park
- Cherry blossoms at Muramatsu Park
- Gosen city, Niigata prefecture
- Built in 1906 in commemoration of the Japanese-Russia war and won the 3rd prize of "Hundred of famous spots in Niigata". Famous for cherry blossoms and has approximately 3,000 trees in the park. Cherry blossom festival is held early April every year.
- Date of photo shooting
- April 2005
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- 24 hours
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.