- Kimigaeri Kannon
- Minamiuonuma City, Niigata Prefecture
- Standing 1.39 meters tall, this Kannon (Goddess of Mercy) statue is one of Japan’s largest wooden statues made from a single pillar wood. Designated as Niigata Prefecture’s Cultural Property, both the engraving and writing are from 1220 when the statue was placed here.
- Date of photo shooting
- February 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Shooting Time Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.