Roadside station "Shikabe geyser park"
- Roadside station "Shikabe geyser park"
- Hokkaido Shikabe town
- This roadside station has a geyser, which is rare in Japan. There are only 10 geysers in Japan, and you can enjoy looking at it while taking a foot bath.
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available Requirements for Shootings Application Deadlines Explosions Possible Places that look like other facilities Use of Fire Possible Use of Water Possible Use of Drones Possible Building Sets Possible Closures Possible Reservations Available
- Parking Available comments
- 45 ordinary cars 6 large cars 3 for the physically challenged
- Rest Area (rest station) Available comments
- There are eating areas. No Smoking.
- Restrooms Available comments
- 2 multipurpose toilet、2 mens and 2 womens toilets.
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Requirements for Shootings comments
- Application Deadlines comments
- Explosions Possible comments
- Places that look like other facilities comments
- A scene of resting at a roadside station. Seaside scene. A scene where a geyser erupts. Footbath scene.
- Use of Fire Possible comments
- Use of Water Possible comments
- Use of Drones Possible comments
- Building Sets Possible comments
- Closures Possible comments
- Reservations Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Hokkaido Government, Kita 3 Nishi 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido 060-8588
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.