Rose Garden Chippubetsu
- Rose Garden Chippubetsu
- Chipubetsu town, Hokkaido
- See 3000 roses of 300 different kinds in bloom, and smell the elegant scent that fills the garden. There is a well-maintained pond in the centre of the garden, and if you follow the cascade from there to the top of the hill, you can find a lookout spot. At the Bara no Shiro Flora rest spot, you can find an observatory and a kiosk where you can buy Akazukinchan (literally “red-lover”) tomato juice, dried flowers, rose wine and more. The rose ice cream is also popular. You can even have a meal at the Garden Plaza or Welcome restaurants.
- Date of photo shooting
- July 2005
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- zoos/aquariums/botanical gardens
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Places that look like other facilities Use of Water Possible Use of Drones Possible
- Parking Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Hokkaido Government, Kita 3 Nishi 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido 060-8588
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.