JR Biei Station
- JR Biei Station
- Biei, Hokkaido
- This station building, made of Biei nanseki(soft stone) and selected as one of the most beautiful 100 stations in Japan, evokes a nostalgic atmosphere.
- Date of photo shooting
- August 2005
- Shooting Time
- train stations/station surroundings
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Please contact the person in charge.
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Hokkaido Government, Kita 3 Nishi 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido 060-8588
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.