- Seisa University
- Ashibetsu city, Hokkaido
- It was built as an elementary school in 1954 with red brick. Rarely in Japan. Currently, it is a correspondence university, but it is normally locked.
- Date of photo shooting
- July 2003
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- national treasures/important cultural properties colleges/universities/vocational schools schools/educational institutions
- Shooting Time Available
- Shooting Time Available comments
- Please contact with Seisa University as they usually lock the site.
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Hokkaido Government, Kita 3 Nishi 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido 060-8588
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.