- Koganemizumatsu (yew)
- Ashibetsu city, Hokkaido
- A japanese giant yew tree is over 1700 years old.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2004
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- national treasures/important cultural properties natural reserves/sanctuaries/scenic spots forests/woods
- Parking Available comments
- Restrooms Available comments
- Shooting Time Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
c/o Hokkaido Government, Kita 3 Nishi 6, Chuo-ku, Sapporo city, Hokkaido 060-8588
- Contact Information
- Inquiries on the WEB
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.